Elite performance out of our people and teams are things of which leaders dream of. Whenever we think of the world’s leading organizations such as Google, Tesla, and Cisco we think of the output that their people create for their organization. This output is simply not wished, but it is generated through the hard work and dedication but most importantly the elite performance which is required for success.
Matt Comand is an experienced High Performance Coach with a demonstrated history of working with elite athletes, coaches, teams, and executives. Skilled in Athletic Development, Leadership Development, Mental Skills Training, and Team Cohesion. He is passionate about helping individuals and teams achieve their optimal potential and more thoroughly enjoy the process of achieving consistent excellence.
Consistent Elite Performance Topics
- How leaders can use the aspects of elite sports in leadership
- How leaders can eliminate and mitigate the negative emotions and thoughts
- What are “anchors” and how leaders can use them
- How leaders can avoid attention “sucks”
- Components of Elite Teams
- Coaching techniques for leaders to develop elite teams
- What an Elite Teams look like
If you are interested in Matt and his resources then be sure to check out the following links
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!