In today’s episode, I have the great pleasure of interviewing Kwame Christian. Kwame is a lawyer turned negotiation expert. He believes that we deal with negotiations on a daily basis. Here are the topics which we cover during this interview:
- Background on how he got into negotiation.
- Why is negotiation is not seen in learning institutions today?
- What are the key aspects people should consider before entering a negotiation.
- Key aspects of a successful negotiation
- Common reasons for negotiation breakdown
- Common negotiations Leaders will find themselves in.
- Various negotiation scenarios best practices
- Key must-haves for entering a negotiation
Be sure to check out Kwame’s resources and contact info if you are interested in learning more about his work:
- Kwame’s TED Talk
- Negotiate Anything Podcast
- American Negotiation Institute Website
- Kwame’s Free Guide
Be sure to check out the following episodes if you’re interested in related topics:
Episode 24 – Solidifying Employee Loyalty with Heather Younger. In this episode, I have the great pleasure of having employee loyalty expert Heather Younger on the show with me. Heather, has a deep history and passion for driving employee loyalty which was spurred by her losing her own job one time.
Episode 18 – The Power of Influence With Brent Kelly. In this episode, I had the great joy of interviewing Brent Kelly. Brent and I met through a common contact in a Facebook group which I frequent. Brent has a background in the Insurance sector but lots of great leadership experience including being a certified John Maxwell coach.
Keep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources – Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your own leadership style. For a small fee you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Help support the Podcast through Patreon! Come and pledge your support to the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast simply by swinging by my Patreon page and giving me support while getting more services in return!
Where to listen
Love the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe via an option below! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.