Organizational productivity is linked to the organization’s culture. If the organization’s culture is of one which stuffs out ideas, limits creativity, or enables backstabbing then it will implode. However, if your organization embraces a culture where people can talk, collaborate, and resolve conflicts then it’ll be a highly productive culture.
For 30 years as a management consultant, executive coach, and facilitator, Liz Kislik has helped clients such as American Express, Orvis, The Girl Scouts, Comcast, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, and Highlights for Children solve their thorniest problems while strengthening their top and bottom lines. Her specialty is developing high performing leaders and teams. Liz is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Entrepreneur, and gave a TEDx talk on “Why There’s So Much Conflict at Work and What You Can Do to Fix It.” She has served as adjunct faculty at Hofstra University and New York University.
Highly Productive Culture Topics
During this interview, Liz and I discuss the following topics:
- Why organizational culture is so important to her
- What a highly productive culture actually means
- How leaders can create highly productive teams
- How conflict destroys productivity within an organization
- How to fix conflict as a leader
If you are interested in Liz and her resources, be sure to check out the following links:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!