Sometimes it just happens, you as a middle leader are stuck between senior management’s decision and the negative impact it has on your team. At times, you do not even agree with the decision or policies associated with the decision but it is yours to enforce. These are the circumstance where leader courage is essential for you to protect yourself, your team, and your organization.
Leader courage is the ability to stand up to those more senior leaders and management and tell them what you actually think. Leaders of all level need this courage so that they can do whatever they can mitigate potential disasters. However, sometimes at the end of the day the decision is not yours and as leaders we need to live with it.
Leader Courage Topics
In this solo episode I discuss the following topics
- What exactly is Leader Courage
- My first story of Leader Courage
- How to Protect Yourself
- How to stand up for your team
- How to ensure yours organization’s success through leader courage
- Your options when you are stuck
POWER Goals Program
With the POWER Goals Program you are going to learn:
- What goals are right for you? – you will learn how, and most importantly, why to pick goals that are right for you. Most people do not choose the right goals and this, above all else, results in failure. But not you…starting now, you will learn to pick the right ones!
- How to achieve those goals – picking the right goal is only the start. How do you actually go about achieving the goal? That is even more difficult to figure out.
- Why proper planning is SO crucial – You will learn how to plan your week to move you towards your goals and, most importantly, achieve success. I’ll show you how to Identify those “time drains” and ensure that they do not keep you from achieving success.
- How to Execute, and stay on track – getting started is easy, but staying on track is the tough part. Learn how to get rid of those time drains, and how to stop making excuses for not being able to do something.
- How to evaluate and track – most people hope they’re making progress but never actually track it. Learn how to track your progress, identify problem areas, and find places where you can do more!
Learn more or sign up for the POWER Goals Program HERE