It’s 2019, almost 2020 yet gender-based biases still exist in the western world. Leaders need to stand and making eliminating gender biased workplaces a thing of the pass. The ideology that a gender is inferior to another must be stuffed out if our organizations are going to succeed in the future.
Andie Kramer and Al Harris are married, practicing lawyers who have been mentoring women and speaking and writing about gender communication for more than 30 years. Through their writing, their keynotes, and their global workshops, Andie and Al help multinational organizations better understand the power of gender in the workplace, providing concrete, non-disruptive suggestions for workplace changes to make women’s career opportunities more comparable to men’s.
Gender Biased Workplaces Topics
During this interview, I discuss the following topics with Andie and Al:
- Why does gender-biases still exist
- Key reasons why the gender gap closure has stalled.
- How leaders can aware of their own biases
- How can leaders best stuff out gender issues in their organizations?
- How can a leader best resolve a gendered conflict
- Is gendered-focus policy truly a solution?
If you are interested in learning more about Andie and Al’s journey and resources, be sure to check out the following links:
- Check out their website
- Follow them on LinkedIn
- Follow them on Twitter
- Follow them on Facebook
- Breaking Through Biases
- It’s Not You, It’s the Workplace