It’s 2019, almost 2020 yet gender-based biases still exist in the western world. Leaders need to stand and making eliminating gender biased workplaces a thing of the pass. The ideology that a gender is inferior to another must be stuffed out if our organizations are going to succeed in the future.
Andie Kramer and Al Harris are married, practicing lawyers who have been mentoring women and speaking and writing about gender communication for more than 30 years. Through their writing, their keynotes, and their global workshops, Andie and Al help multinational organizations better understand the power of gender in the workplace, providing concrete, non-disruptive suggestions for workplace changes to make women’s career opportunities more comparable to men’s.
Gender Biased Workplaces Topics
During this interview, I discuss the following topics with Andie and Al:
- Why does gender-biases still exist
- Key reasons why the gender gap closure has stalled.
- How leaders can aware of their own biases
- How can leaders best stuff out gender issues in their organizations?
- How can a leader best resolve a gendered conflict
- Is gendered-focus policy truly a solution?
If you are interested in learning more about Andie and Al’s journey and resources, be sure to check out the following links:
- Check out their website
- Follow them on LinkedIn
- Follow them on Twitter
- Follow them on Facebook
- Breaking Through Biases
- It’s Not You, It’s the Workplace
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!