All leaders need an edge to be at the top of their performance. If we leaders fail, so do our teams and organizations. Sometimes we need to seek out help in getting that edge and at times that edge comes from those who are trained to the highest standards.
Dr Jannell MacAulay is a combat veteran who served 20 years in the US Air Force as a pilot, commander, special operations consultant, and professionalism instructor. With her innovative leadership style, she was the first leader to introduce mindfulness as a proactive performance strategy within the US military. She continues to consult within the DoD, DoJ, and corporate America delivering keynotes and a high-performance warrior mindset training program, called Warrior’s Edge, which she developed with Pete Carroll of the Seattle Seahawks and Dr Michael Gervais. She is a TEDx speaker and mother of two, who is on a mission to help individuals excel in high-stress and rugged environments, by showing them how to lean into each moment to find their best selves.
Warrior’s Edge Topics
During this interview with Jannell, we cover the following topics:
- Leadership experiences as a USAF Officer
- Leadership lessons from being a USAF Squadron Commander
- Where the Warrior’s Edge came from
- What the Warrior’s Edge is exactly
- How leaders can use it to their benefit
If you want to follow Jannell or check out her resources, be sure to use the following links:
- Jannell’s Website
- Connect with Jannell on LinkedIn
- Jannell on Facebook
- Follow Jannell on Twitter
- Follow Jannell on Instagram
- TED Talk
Moving Forward Leadership Resources
Keep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- POWER Goals Program - If you are ready to stop complaining and start achieving those goals which you have been trying to achieve for some time now. Then stop chasing your dreams and start achieving them through my very own POWER Goals program. Learn about picking the right goals, figuring out how to achieve them, getting on track with achieving them and most importantly how to get back on track when you fail... because you will. Learn more here!
Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Love the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.