Employee Engagement is the emotional commitment an employee has to the organization and its goals.
It’s one of the most important things which leaders and organizations must achieve yet it is one of the most difficult things to achieve. To have fully engaged employees takes more than finding the right employees with the right attitude to have engagement. This must start from the top, as a leader you need to be driving the organizational culture so that employee engagement is at the forefront of all people in the organization.
With a background in HR and Digital and Social Media, Jo Dodds works with business owners and leaders to improve their personal productivity and, as a result, their wellbeing, as well as helping them to improve employee engagement in their organizations.
During our conversation, Jo and I discuss the following topics:
- What does it truly mean to have employee engagement
- How employers and leaders can get their employees engaged
- The four enablers of employee engagement
If you are interested in learning more about Jo and what she has to offer then check out her resources:
Listen to Jo interviewing me on her “The Power to Live More” Podcast!
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!