All great leaders struggle from time to time. It’s a part of the honour and burden of being in a leadership role. However, it is important to know that as a leader often these struggles are just a fragment of our imagination. Or that we as leaders are not alone in this journey and that there are others doing the job better than us.
As leaders we need to recognize these struggles but most importantly be equipped with the tools in order to deal with them. These tools are not always easy nor simply in us alone. However, with the right attitude any leader can overcome any leadership struggle which they are facing.
Leadership Struggles Topics
In this solo episode I cover the following leadership struggles today:
- It’s Lonely at the top
- Impostor Syndrome
- Failing people
- Public failures
- Being Weakness Focused
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!