Leadership is about taking responsibility,
not making excuses.
– Mitt Romney
As leaders, our role is to make an impact. In one form or another, we need to make an impact to be successful. But what does it mean to be a high-impact leader? That’s the question which my guest and I tackle during this episode. Being a high-impact leader is beyond making results at the bottom line, it’s about making results in your people – their attitude, development, and thought process. Ultimately, in order for leader to be high-impact leaders they need to develop an organizational culture which allows for everyone to be developed into high-impact leaders.
The guest on this episode, Dr. Jason Brooks, has just the solution and ideology behind this concept. As an executive leadership coach, a podcaster himself, and leadership scholar he lives his life through the framework of: Live. Love. Lead. Leave a Legacy! During our conversation we discuss the following topics:
- Where the ideology of being a high-impact leader came from
- What it mean to be a high impact leader
- Why growing high-impact leaders is important in an organization
- How current leaders develop other leaders into high-impact leader
If you are interested in learning more about Dr. Jason Brooks and his mission, check out his resources:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Support Moving Forward LeadershipHelp support the Podcast through Patreon! Come and pledge your support to the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast simply by swinging by my Patreon page and giving me support while getting more services in return!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward LeadershipLove the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.