Sustainable Leadership does no harm to and actively improves the surrounding environment.
– Andy Hargreaves
Sustainability is a hot topic these days. From sustainable energy sources to sustainable modes of transportation. However, there’s a form of sustainability which is appropriate for this site and show – sustainable leadership. Being a sustainable leader is more than a tagline, it’s a mindset which a leader needs to employ every single day, in every single decision. Being a sustainable leader takes time, dedication and consistency.
This is where my guest for this episode comes into play. From her experience as an Operations Manager for an executive search firm to being an entrepreneur, Maura Sweeney has dedicated herself to helping leaders become more sustainable in their daily operations. During our conversation, we cover the following topics:
- Her background
- A brief overview of what it means to be a sustainable leader
- What internal qualities does a leader need to be a sustainable leader?
- How does influence tie into sustainable leadership.
- How can a leader establish a mindset for sustainable leadership
- How does the concept of delegation support sustainable leadership
If you’re interested in learning more about Maura and what she has to offer then be sure to check out the following links:
- Maura’s Speaker Profile
- Maura’s Media Profile
- Maura’s Website
- Art of Happiness Books for Emotional Intelligence
- Maura’s Email
- Maura on LinkedIn
- Emotional Intelligence eCourse
- Maura’s Facebook Page
- Follow Maura on Twitter
- Maura’s Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!