Accountability can make or break an organization. Unfortunately, too many leaders shy away from holding themselves and others accountable for their actions. Or even lack-there-of. It is more than just telling people that they have made mistakes. Ultimately, accountability is about how you and your organization can be the best possible version.
As Bob Proctor stated: “Accountability is the glue that ties commitment to the result.”
During this episode I discuss the following topics:
- How to ensure that you are accountable yourself.
- How to set accountability in your organization.
- Steps in taking when making someone accountable.
- Other options for people who are not achieving the results you are looking for.
I hope that you enjoy the show!
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!