Professional Growth is critically important for any business to success. From driving sales to employee development, every business needs to ensure that professional growth is a priority. Dur this episode, I had the great pleasure of interviewing Keisha A. Rivers. Keisha is the Chief Outcome Facilitator and Founder of The KARS Group LTD. As well, she has a background in education and education development. Finally, she has been an entrepreneur for over 12 years now.
In this episode, we discuss how we can properly develop our people to be better at what they do. Here are the topics which we cover during this interview:
- Her background and story
- How our mistakes and failures lead our lives
- How we can learn from those mistakes and failures
- What is the KARS facilitated approach
- Least accepted aspect of the framework
- How can leaders best apply change management
- What are the best ways for leaders to communicate their vision
- What are some of the greatest success she’s helped organizations achieve
If you are interested in contacting Keisha or any of the resources which she provides, then be sure to check them out below!
- E-mail Keisha
- The KARS Group Website
- The KARS Group on Facebook Page
- Keisha on LinkedIn
- The KARS Group on Twitter