Professional Growth is critically important for any business to success. From driving sales to employee development, every business needs to ensure that professional growth is a priority. Dur this episode, I had the great pleasure of interviewing Keisha A. Rivers. Keisha is the Chief Outcome Facilitator and Founder of The KARS Group LTD. As well, she has a background in education and education development. Finally, she has been an entrepreneur for over 12 years now.
In this episode, we discuss how we can properly develop our people to be better at what they do. Here are the topics which we cover during this interview:
- Her background and story
- How our mistakes and failures lead our lives
- How we can learn from those mistakes and failures
- What is the KARS facilitated approach
- Least accepted aspect of the framework
- How can leaders best apply change management
- What are the best ways for leaders to communicate their vision
- What are some of the greatest success she’s helped organizations achieve
If you are interested in contacting Keisha or any of the resources which she provides, then be sure to check them out below!
- E-mail Keisha
- The KARS Group Website
- The KARS Group on Facebook Page
- Keisha on LinkedIn
- The KARS Group on Twitter
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!