Change, it is the ever consent in our world. Since forever, the world has been changing. Organizations are no different. Organizations at times need to be steady like an rock and others they need to be adaptive and nimble like a cat. This is where “agile” comes into play. Agile allows organizations to change, morph, and become more effective in a short period of time. However, to employ it properly it has to be respected and executed by the team and not one lone individual.
Chris Williams is a consultant, writer, speaker and podcaster in the business and personal agility space. With a background in literature, music and technology, he found his way to his true calling; creating experiences that develop the deeply powerful leaders in each of us.
Chris and I cover a wide-range of topics during our conversation today including:
- His background
- What Agile is
- Is Agile the “next big thing”?
- Principles of an Agile organization
- How to implement Agile into an organization
- What are the pitfalls, hiccups, and where does Agile does not work.
If you are interested in learning more about how to make your organization more agile or want to connect with Chris be sure to check out the following links:
- Badass Agile website
- Chris on LinkedIn
- Badass Agile on Twitter
- Chris’ Episode mentioning Moving Forward Leadership
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!