“Leaders become great, not because of their power but their ability to empower others.”
-John C. Maxwell
Leadership is often referred to as an art and not a science. What that means that there are no specific processes or formulas to find the answer to a problem. Instead, leadership requires leaders to develop soft skills or interpersonal skills. Every leader requires a starting point in their leadership journey, much to the reason why I wrote my 9 Foundations of Leadership. My guest today, Steve Smith, likewise has developed his Leadership Axioms which we discussed during this episode.
Here are the topics which we cover during this interview:
- How Steve got into the Executive Coaching Career
- How he developed his Leadership Axioms
- Discussions on the following leadership axioms:
- Mindset Time Zone
- Priority Setting
- Pursuing Excellence
- Servant Leadership
- Self Assessment
If you are interested in contacting Steve or any of the resources which he provides, then be sure to check them out below!
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!