The average new podcast doesn’t last more than a few months of even deep into double-digits before the host no longer provides new content. For the Moving Forward Leadership to hit 50 episodes over the span of 1.5 years has been a testament to you the listeners out there! It’s for you that I record these shows weekly and provide you with the best content possible. I thank you for the support that you have given Moving Forward Leadership thus far and I am humbled by the thousands of you who are listening to this show weekly.
This episode I wanted to do something different, something big and I believe we delivered on just that! I didn’t bring on one guest but three guests this time! In fact, I brought back three guests!
- How to Lead Professional Growth with Keisha A. Rivers – Episode 31
- Lessons from a Younger Leader with George Penyak – Episode 30
- Solidifying Employee Loyalty with Heather Younger – Episode 24
If you’re interested in reaching out to the guests here are their resources:
Keisha A. Rivers
- E-mail Keisha
- The KARS Group Website
- The KARS Group on Facebook Page
- Keisha on LinkedIn
- The KARS Group on Twitter
George is just a cool guy; he has no resources to share. He wanted to just wanted to share his story and experiences.
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!