The average new podcast doesn’t last more than a few months of even deep into double-digits before the host no longer provides new content. For the Moving Forward Leadership to hit 50 episodes over the span of 1.5 years has been a testament to you the listeners out there! It’s for you that I record these shows weekly and provide you with the best content possible. I thank you for the support that you have given Moving Forward Leadership thus far and I am humbled by the thousands of you who are listening to this show weekly.
This episode I wanted to do something different, something big and I believe we delivered on just that! I didn’t bring on one guest but three guests this time! In fact, I brought back three guests!
- How to Lead Professional Growth with Keisha A. Rivers – Episode 31
- Lessons from a Younger Leader with George Penyak – Episode 30
- Solidifying Employee Loyalty with Heather Younger – Episode 24
If you’re interested in reaching out to the guests here are their resources:
Keisha A. Rivers
- E-mail Keisha
- The KARS Group Website
- The KARS Group on Facebook Page
- Keisha on LinkedIn
- The KARS Group on Twitter
George is just a cool guy; he has no resources to share. He wanted to just wanted to share his story and experiences.