If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
– Wayne Dyer
Decision making is a cornerstone of leadership. Decisions are why leaders exist… decisions day in day out. To be an effective leader, your decision-making skills must be top-tier. Decisions, however, are tied to your mind and how you think. If you are able to maximize your mental strength through the use of your unconscious mind then decisions will come quicker, clearer, and more effective. Hence my guest Silke Celia.
As a Rapid Transformation Coach based in Dubai, Silke Glaab (aka SilkCelia) has worked with innumerable accomplished professionals who are struggling with four particular areas of their lives — purpose, success, emotional intelligence, and interpersonal communication. Before coming to Dubai, she worked with T-Online, German International Cooperation (GIZ) in Kenya, and International Schools. She was a research assistant for Prof. Dr. Spitzer, one of Germany’s leading neuroscientist. She was personally trained by Prof. Dr. James Kennedy on neuroscience coaching Silke Glaab holds a master’s degree in psychology and is a Master Practitioner NLP, Systemic Coach, Theta Healer and Rapid Transformational Therapy™ Practitioner (Marisa Peer), elevating her sessions to an intersection of therapy, coaching, and healing.
During this interview, Silke and I cover the following topics:
- What Neuroscience is
- How it helps leaders
- What decisions are
- How thinking speed affects our decision making
- How to make better decisions under stress
- How leaders can improve their thinking and decision-making skills
- The myth of multitasking
If you’re interested in learning about Silke and her resources be sure to check out her resources:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Support Moving Forward LeadershipHelp support the Podcast through Patreon! Come and pledge your support to the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast simply by swinging by my Patreon page and giving me support while getting more services in return!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward LeadershipLove the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.