Entrepreneurial leadership requires the ability to move quickly when the opportunity presents itself.
– Brian Tracy
There’s no denying that entrepreneurship is on the rise across the entire world. As more people rush to start their own businesses, there is a need for an entrepreneurial leader to learn the lessons from those who are already running their own businesses. Additionally, how we operate businesses in a socially responsible manner is a question which all entrepreneurial leaders need to contemplate at one point or another.
My guest in this episode is highly qualified to discuss all of these issues and more. As the Co-Founder of Penji, Johnathan Grzybowski is an entrepreneurial leader who has accumulated a large amount of experience working in large corporations, transferred this experience to his business, and has executed his vision in a socially responsible manner. During this episode we discuss the following topics:
- What life was like working in Apple
- What he learned about company culture
- What lessons he took from Apple to his company
- What were some of the challenges he faced on his route to Penji
- How Penji is socially responsible by using intercity students as employees.
- What leadership style he uses within Penji
If you’re interested in learning more about Johnathan and his resources then check them out:
- The Blind Entrepreneur Podcast
- My Episode on The Blind Entrepreneur Podcast
- Johnathan on Linkedin
Here are a few other things mentioned throughout the episode:
- Camden, New Jersey
- Penji discount code: MFL10 – Use this coupon code at Penji and get 10% off your monthly subscription! Every month you use their services! Now beat that!
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!