Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.
– Jack Welch
You are either growing or dying. That’s a principle in business as old as supply and demand. However, there are the right ways to manage growth and the wrong ways to manage it. As a leader, you need to ensure that you set the right conditions so that your organization does not fail due to its success. That is where my guest for this episode comes into effect.
Jake Baadsgaard is a business owner, entrepreneur, and speaker. Jake founded Disruptive Advertising, a PPC and CRO management agency that has helped hundreds of companies realize unprecedented growth and profitability from the online advertising. In the four years since its founding, Disruptive Advertising has grown from two employees working in Jake’s basement to a flourishing agency with more than 100 employees and a run rate of over $12 million- putting it at #145 on the 2017 Inc 500 list!
During this episode, Jake and I cover the following topics:
- How he created Disruptive Advertising
- What led to the company’s quick growth in personnel
- Leadership challenges faced due to the quick growth
- How he communicates with his company to ensures that everyone understands his vision
- Remote working vs coworking setup
- Leadership lessons which he has learned as a business owner
If you are interested in reaching out to Jake be sure to check out his following resources:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!