Even leaders have their “baggage” which affects their emotions and can have negative consequences on their performance. Our people and organizations deserve leaders who operate at their peak, this is where neuroscience can come into play and give leaders that advantage.
Michele is the founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting Inc., and co-author of the best-selling book “Breakthrough Healing”. She works with executives and entrepreneurs bringing more than 25 years of experience, intuitive insights and strategic business savvy to their success. She is an expert at enhancing the capacity of leaders, to build high performing teams and exponentially increase bottom-line results.
Neuroscience Of Success Topics
During my interview, Michele and I discuss the following topics:
- How she became an expert in the field
- Why leaders should care about neuroscience
- How leaders can use neuroscience to their advantage
- Advice for leaders who have a hard time controlling their emotions
- How leaders can release their “baggage” and move forward
- How leaders can use neuroscience to improve their team
If you are interested in Michele and her resources, then be sure to check out the following links: