As leaders we always need to be looking for ways to improve our performance. We need to be always trying to be better than we were yesterday. It is not easy trying to improve yourself as a leader and sometimes you need help to raise your game. Raising your game is about self-improvement and most importantly being more effective. Today’s guest has just the tools to help you with those goals.
Alan Stein, Jr. is a performance coach, consultant, speaker and author. He spent 15 years working with the highest performing basketball players on the planet. Alan delivers high-energy keynotes and interactive workshops to improve performance, cohesion and accountability. He inspires and empowers everyone he works with to take immediate action and improve mindset, habits and productivity. In other words, Alan teaches how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
During this interview, Alan and I discuss a wide-range of topics including:
- His story and background
- His inspiration for the book
- The three common issues facing leaders and organizations
- The nine key lessons in Raise Your Game
If you are interested in follow Allan or checking out his resources, then be sure to check them out:
- Raise Your Game on Amazon
- Alan Stein Jr.com
- Alan’s website RaiseYourGame.com
- Alan on Instagram
- Alan on Twitter
- Alan on Facebook
- Alan on LinkedIn
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!