We’re more connected on the job than ever before. Text communication, now instant and global, means we’re no longer constrained by time and distance. But as a result, our professional relationships and personal well-being have suffered. Despite the adage, business is personal. Yet communication has become fixed and faceless, easily misinterpreted, mismanaged, or altogether missed. It’s time to rehumanize business.
Stephen Pacinelli is coauthor of Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience and Chief Marketing Officer at BombBomb. Steve is a longtime customer and advocate of personal video for its benefits to his sales team, and has delivered presentations to more than 1,000 audiences.
Rehumanize Your Business Topics
During this conversation, Stephen and I discuss the following topics:
- His background and story
- The inspiration for the book
- How we got away from communicating humanly
- The different types of video messaging leaders can use
- Aspects of an effective video for relationship building
- How to pick the right platform to use in a video
- How can leaders and their teams can use videos for “sales”
- Delivering bad news via video
- How to ensure that you deliver an effective video
If you are interested in learning more about Stephen and his resources then be sure to check out the following links:
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience
- Stephen on LinkedIn
- Stephen on Twitter
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!