The world is moving at an ever increasing pace yet leaders are becoming more and more bogged down by everything which they are expected to achieve. Sometimes the best strategic is not actually learn how to speed up but rather how and when to slow down.
Liz Bywater has been called a one-of-a-kind leadership expert. Working at the intersection of business and psychology, Liz integrates deep expertise in human behavior and organizational dynamics with a pragmatic mindset and engaging personal style to help her executive clients thrive in an increasingly complex world. Liz works with top executives and management teams across an array of companies, including Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, AmerisourceBergen, Nike, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Biotronik, EMD Serono, Thomson Reuters and more. She provides her clients with expert guidance and pragmatic tools to accelerate success, based on more than 25 years of experience
Slow Down to Speed Up Topics
During this interview, Liz and I discuss the following topics:
- What it truly means to slow down in order to speed up
- Why racing to results is ineffective
- When and how leaders should take a break
- How leaders can in place barriers from work
- Why reflection is so important
- How leaders can ensure that they are on the right track
- How to ensure you thrive at work
If you are interested in Liz and her resources then be sure to check out the following links:
Moving Forward Leadership Resources
Keep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- POWER Goals Program - If you are ready to stop complaining and start achieving those goals which you have been trying to achieve for some time now. Then stop chasing your dreams and start achieving them through my very own POWER Goals program. Learn about picking the right goals, figuring out how to achieve them, getting on track with achieving them and most importantly how to get back on track when you fail... because you will. Learn more here!
Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Love the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.