A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot– Joe Vitale
It’s the beginning of 2019 and there is a sense of new beginnings in the air. People across the world have made goals to make themselves better in some form or another. Whether they are looking for personal or professional growth goal setting is crucial process to develop oneself.
However, within the next few weeks most people will begin to slowly fail on their goals to the point of complete catastrophic failure. In fact, only 8% of all people who set new goals for themselves at the beginning of the year will reach them! Only 8%! Why do so many people fail? Is it their motivation, sense of purpose, or capabilities? In reality, everyone is different, but a significant issue is that people generally do not have a plan for achieving their goals.
Today I discuss the following topics in order to help you set better goals and most importantly achieve them:
- What SMART Goals are
- The limitations of SMART Goals
- The POWER Goal
- Weekly Plan
- Reflect Weekly
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!