Retaining employees must be at the forefront of any organization’s strategy. Simply stated, finding good help is hard to find. However, that statement fails to mentions that losing good help is very easy to do! Employee loyalty is currently at an all-time low and every time an individual leaves your organization, that is a large number of wasted dollars and resources headed out with them. Hence my guest in this episode.
I had the great pleasure of having employee loyalty expert Heather Younger on the show with me. Heather, has a deep history and passion for driving employee loyalty which was spurred by her losing her own job one time. Here are the topics which we cover during this interview:
- What the main benefits of employee loyalty are.
- Why employers don’t prioritize employee loyalty.
- Heather’s 7 Intuitive Laws in an overview.
Be sure to check out Heather’s resources and contact info if you are interested in learning more about her work:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!