As leaders we all feel it from time to time; the idea that we do not belong where we are, that we are fakes, frauds, or simply not good enough. The idea of being an impostor can be so ingrained into some individuals that they second guess themselves, make poor or late decisions, and even sometimes leave their roles and organizations. Impostor syndrome is real and affects even the best leaders.
To lead effectively, you need to overcome this all too common false idea. You need to be aware of its impacts, pitfalls, and most importantly know strategies on how to overcome feeling like an impostor.
Impostor Syndrome Topics
- What is Impostor Syndrome
- The negative effects of Impostor Syndrome
- How to rid yourself of it
POWER Goals Program
If you are interested in learning more about the POWER Goals Program, then be sure to check out the info mailing list. With this program you are going to learn how:
- Select the best goals for your lifestyle
- Figure out the way in which it is best to achieve your goals
- How to plan and execute supporting actions for your goals
- How to reflect properly to overcome obstacles and problem areas.
Sound interesting? Then again be sure to check out the
info mailing list!
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!