From The Heroic Middle Manager’s show note:
On this episode Major Scott McCarthy joins us to talk about how the lessons of military leadership apply to leaders everywhere.
Scott is a soldier, a scholar and a deep thinker as well as an experienced leadership practitioner
We talk about a wide range of subjects including:
- why leaders MUST develop themselves as human beings
- how military leadership is changing
- the difference between being a boss and being a leader
- how to develop your people
- how to hold people accountable and when consequences are necessary
- the importance of new experiences in developing you as a person and leader
Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Follow Moving Forward Leadership
Join our Leadership Community
Tired of not having a community to discuss leadership with? Well then join our FREE online community where we discuss leadership on a deep and daily basis.
Support the show by simply buying me a coffee!
Get in touch
Need help and want to discuss options with me? Then simply book a discovery call and lets talk on how we can move you forward!
If you have ideas for guests, topics for Monday Leadership Minute, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
Leadership to your Inbox!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!