Regardless if you believe it or not, we all have leadership potential in us. In some form or another we all can be leaders. Some people naturally are able to unlock it themselves while others need someone to show them the way to unlock it.
During this interview, I bring back for a third time George Penyak. George is a younger leader, like myself who has seen a lot of success in his journey. I felt compelled to bring George back on the show to catch up and for us to have a discussion revolving around unlocking leadership potential in ourselves.
During my discussion with George we cover the following topics:
- Catching up with George
- Transitioning from one leadership role to another
- How to unlock your own leadership potential
- Advice on how to establish yourself as a new leader.
George’s Past episodes:
The Simon Sinek video – “Start with Why.”
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!