During this interview, Michael and I discuss the following topics:
- Why coaching is important to leaders
- What a coaching session looks like
- How to pick a coach and what to look for in one
- Expectations from a mentee of a coach
- How to establish a relationship of trust with your coach
- Should leaders keep the same coach throughout their career
If you are interested in learning more about Tom and his resources be sure to check out the following links:
- Listen to Episode 111
- Essential Communications Website
- The Look and Sound of Leadership Podcast
- Connect with Tom on LinkedIn
Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Follow Moving Forward Leadership
Join our Leadership Community
Tired of not having a community to discuss leadership with? Well then join our FREE online community where we discuss leadership on a deep and daily basis.
Support the show by simply buying me a coffee!
Get in touch
Need help and want to discuss options with me? Then simply book a discovery call and lets talk on how we can move you forward!
If you have ideas for guests, topics for Monday Leadership Minute, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
Leadership to your Inbox!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!