Leaders require all forms of skills in order to be effective. From leading themselves to leading others and their organizations; leaders have no shortage of essential tasks. However, there are some skills which set some leaders a part from the rest – the leader wolf from the pack, sort of speak.
Leadership Skills Topics
During my solo episode today I discuss the following topics:
- The five essential leadership skills
- Self improvement
Mentioned Leadership Resources
During my discussion regarding vision, I mentioned General (retired) Rick Hillier’s book Leadership. Be sure to have a look and grab your own copy! Highly recommend for everyone.
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!