Achieving fearless success and high performing teams are just some of the things which leaders dream of. These aspects of leading an organization make every second of being a leader both rewarding and challenging at the same time. However, there are some organizations out there which simply force their members to rise above the rest, force them to increase their capacity by 300% without sympathy, and they strive to improve themselves every single day.
John Foley is a leadership keynote speaker who inspires audiences with his energy and his commitment to serving others, while also providing a unique leadership framework that makes trust, teamwork and high performance possible for anyone in any organization. He is a former F/A-18 Hornet fighter pilot and the former lead Solo Blue Angel performance pilot. To say he knows a thing or two regarding performance under pressure, building high performing teams, or achieving success would be a gross understatement.
Fearless Success Topics
During this interview, John and I cover the following topics:
- How he ensured that he became a F/A-18 Pilot
- How he turned the failure of his 1st attempt at the Blue Angels into a learning opportunity
- The basis of his system for creating high-performing teams
- Why beliefs are so important in creating high-performance teams
- Why briefing your team is so crucial to success
- How to get teams to commit to the vision and plan
- How trust will ensure fearless execution
- How to debrief to win
If you are interested in John or his resources, then be sure to check out the following links:
- Fearless Success: Beyond High Performance
- John on LinkedIn
- John on Twitter
- John on Facebook
POWER Goals Program
With the POWER Goals Program you are going to learn:
- What goals are right for you? – you will learn how, and most importantly, why to pick goals that are right for you. Most people do not choose the right goals and this, above all else, results in failure. But not you…starting now, you will learn to pick the right ones!
- How to achieve those goals – picking the right goal is only the start. How do you actually go about achieving the goal? That is even more difficult to figure out.
- Why proper planning is SO crucial – You will learn how to plan your week to move you towards your goals and, most importantly, achieve success. I’ll show you how to Identify those “time drains” and ensure that they do not keep you from achieving success.
- How to Execute, and stay on track – getting started is easy, but staying on track is the tough part. Learn how to get rid of those time drains, and how to stop making excuses for not being able to do something.
- How to evaluate and track – most people hope they’re making progress but never actually track it. Learn how to track your progress, identify problem areas, and find places where you can do more!