“Transformation isn’t about improving. It’s about re-thinking”
– Malcolm Gladwell
All organizations will go through this during their life cycle at some point… misalignment. Organizations go through misalignment because of many factors – size, age, poor leadership, etc – but all have one thing in common a transformation is required.
Alex Vorobieff has helped countless businesses eliminate the source of their frustration and stunted growth by selecting the proper Business Alignment Tools for their specific needs. Alex started his financial clean-up firm in 2003 and evolved into a business turnaround firm to remove common issues that cause financial challenges across many industries. He has served as a clean-up CFO and president of companies in telecommunications, aviation and aerospace, hospitality, healthcare, and outsource staffing, leading successful turnarounds in a little as three months. His latest book, Transform Your Company: Escape Frustration, Align Your Business, and Get Your Life Back, details for executives the critical steps and business alignment tools to transform their dysfunctional company while also eliminating the reason why many business concepts fail to produce results.
During my interview with Alex, we cover the following topics:
- Why do organizations get misaligned in the first place
- How leaders can identify that their organization is misaligned
- What steps leaders need to do to realign their organization
If you are interested in learning more about Alex and his resources be sure to check them out:
- Alex’s Website
- Alex on LinkedIn
- Alex on Twitter
- Transform Your Company: Escape Frustration, Align Your Business, and Get Your Life Back
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!