Culture is said to be the cornerstone of any organization. Without a culture where employees feel secure, valued, and respected an organization will crumble. Yet we hear so many horror stories of bosses running their organizations to the ground, or employees who do not feel apart of a team and ultimately only care for themselves. It’s time leaders step forward and develop an organizational culture where everyone matters, where everyone is valued, and where everyone can thrive.
CLAUDETTE ROWLEY, Cultural Brilliance CEO, is a change management consultant, cultural designer, and executive coach. She is passionate about helping leaders and organizations resolve complex organizational problems in ways that honor the intelligence of their cultural systems and the brilliance of their people. For almost 20 years, Rowley has consulted, trained, and coached executive leaders and teams at Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, higher education, and start-ups to create proactive and innovative workplace cultures that deliver outstanding results throughout all areas of an organization. With a client list that includes Medtronic, Boston University School of Law, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Rowley’s unique programs solve complicated problems, create buy-in and engagement, and receive high reviews.
During our discussion, Claudette and I discuss the following topics:
- How she got her passion for leadership and organizational culture
- Her inspiration for the book
- Why a she used a Venn diagram
- Each of the sections to Cultural Brilliance
- How leaders can ensure that they communicate properly to their organization.
- How can a leader know that their organizational culture is changing
- What are some immediate practical steps leaders can do tomorrow to improve their organization’s culture.
If you are interested in Claudette and her resources, then be sure to check out the following links:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!