In today’s episode, I talk about R.I.M and no I am not talking about the tech company once known as RIM but now known BlackBerry. The understanding of R.I.M will help you go much further as a leader. You will be able to see the “bigger picture” as well as you will begin to understand second and third order effects.
During this episode, I discuss the following topics:
- Risks – What risk are these to future plans which you and your organization has?
- Impacts – How to identify the impacts occurred to you and your organization due to a current event.
- Mitigation – How to lessen the damage occurred or potential to occur.
Simple Risk Chart
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!