A common problem for leaders worldwide is that they often hit that glass ceiling within their current organization. Additionally, many leaders have the hunger to move forward in gaining more responsibilities and larger numbers of subordinates to lead. However, the problem that they often run into is getting found by organizations looking for their skill sets. This is where the services of a recruiter can come in where they can connect you with the right organization. Also, the inverse situation is possible, where you are leader looking to fill a vacancy. Either way, this is where my guest Brianna Rooney comes in.
Brianna is a fierce, passionate, money motivated entrepreneur. She owns Techees, a very successful recruiting firm for the last 8 1/2 years. She has helped grow many tech-focused companies in the Bay Area. Highly sought-after software engineers is her specialty. Now with over 10 years experience, she is the leader in the industry and the ultimate matchmaker. Taking pride with a creative personal touch. Brianna now trains people to do the same thing. “Everyone is capable if they want it.” She feels she was lucky enough to have this opportunity fall into her lap. But was hungry enough to make it work. She too can point you in the direction to starting your own journey to a rewarding lucrative career.
During this conversation, Brianna and I discuss the following topics:
- Her background and how she got to where she is today.
- Leadership lessons which she has learned during her journey
- The hardest challenge she faced to get Techees up and going
- How leaders can get promoted within their own organization
- How leaders can get recognized by recruiters
- Characteristics leaders should look for in a recruiter
- How leaders can use recruiters to fill positions within their organizations
If you are interested in learning more about Brianna and her resources be sure to check out:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!