Change is ever present. If you are not changing, then you are not growing and if you are not growing then you are dying. In order to lead successful organizations, we as leaders need to master the art of change management. This is where my guest Jen McFarland is an expert in.
Jen McFarland is a business systems expert, podcaster, and blogger. She’s helped hundreds of businesses and thousands of podcast listeners make better business decisions. Jen’s passion is helping women-owned businesses get the growth tools they need to meet their 3-5 year business goals. Are you starting a business? Confused about how to grow? Check out Jen’s Picks, her favorite business growth tools. You can also listen to her weekly fun and inspiring podcast, the Third Paddle with Jen McFarland.
Jen and I discuss the following topics during this interview:
- Her background
- How she got into Change Management
- How leaders can their people to buy into change
- Where do leaders fail with change management
- How to ensure that communication is flowing smoothly
- Benefits of cross-functional teams
- Technological resources for change and project management
If you are interested in Jen and her resources then check out the following links:
- Jen’s Picks
- Jen on LinkedIn
- Jen on Twitter
- Jen on Facebook
- Third Paddle Podcast
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!