There are lots of talks regarding the millennial generation. As this generation begins to take over a larger portion of the work force leaders need to understand how properly employ these people. Millennials, however, are getting a lot of heat and light for issues which are not their fault. However, as leaders we need to be prepared to help the millennial generation find its way.
In today’s episode, my guest Tyrone and I discuss the highly viewed, opinionated and controversial video by Simon Sinek discussing millennials in the workplace. If you haven’t seen this yet, then be sure to watch it first at the end of the show notes.
During this episode the three of us discuss the following topics:
- What are your thoughts on Sinek’s whole argument? Does he has valid points or has there been too much generalization going on?
- How can they not feel entitled?
- How can they feel like they have made an impact?
- What are some tips to build relationships?
- What should organizations be doing to address this issue?
If you’re interested in learning more about Tyrone Matheson and his resources then check out:
Have a watch of the subject video: