A leader is someone
who demonstrates what is possible
As leaders we are used to planning… well everything! But how often have we found ourselves wishing we had a process mapped out for a particular issue? If happens more times than I can imagine honestly. Mapped processes help us achieve leadership success, the organization’s and/or our personal goals are achieved. But we need structure to achieve the highest potential outcome. That is where my guest in this episode excells.
Thor Conklin is an Entrepreneur, Profitability Consultant and host of his daily podcast, Peak Performers Podcast. Thor has a talent for slicing through the noise of everyday distractions and bringing his clients and audiences intellectual commodities like his: “Ultimate Success Map,” a simplistic, easy-to-follow guide for individuals who need to break through to the next level of achievement. During our conversation, we discuss the following topics:
- What happened to his team in 2001
- How he managed to reunite team post 9/11
- How he developed his Ultimate Success Map
- What the Ultimate Success Map is
- Is there a “most” important part of the map
- Where is the biggest challenged part and what can people do to mitigate it
If you are interested in learning more about Thor and his resources be sure to check them out:
Moving Forward Leadership ResourcesKeep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources - Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!